LX5 Non-Powered Laptop Cart
LX5 Non-Powered Laptop Cart
The LX5 Laptop Cart offers a lightweight, ergonomic design that lets you configure the cart to best meet your exact requirements.
The LX5 Computer Cart
Designed specifically to accommodate your choice of laptop computers, the LX5 Laptop Cart offers a lightweight, ergonomic design that lets you configure the cart to best meet your exact requirements. The LX Laptop Cart line is built upon a foundation that promotes dependability, reliability, and most of all – – confidence that your choice in this platform will ensure your computer cart program’s success.
• The Capsa LX5 Mobile Computing Cart provides a non-powered cart platform to mobilize your chosen laptop brand, including popular models from Dell, HP, Panasonic, Lenovo, and others
• Accommodates widescreen laptops featuring 17” LCD monitor
• All models feature antimicrobial surfaces to support your infection control program
• Small footprint and slim profile ensure simple maneuvering throughout the facility
• Single-wheel casters promote smooth travel with each model including (2) locking and (1) tracking caster standard
• Flexibility to configure workstations with storage drawers including 3” or 6” depth
The Capsa LX15 laptop cart is capable of accommodating widescreen laptop featuring 17” LCD. The clamshell design encases the laptop for extra security.
Convenience Accessories & Options
Streamlined nurse workflow is assured with a full complement of convenience accessories,
organizing supplies and the data management process at the point-of-care.
The 4-tier configurable storage area on the LX15 is defined by you. Simply design the drawer set-up that meets your storage requirements, and if the need arises, you can reconfigure the set-up quickly and easily. The LX15 Laptop Cart offers you a choice of 3”, 6” or 9” storage drawers with either individual cam lock or keyless security systems. Depending on the hardware set-up, you can configure up to 12” of vertical drawer space as you see fit. The secure vented laptop storage tray can be located in any of the tier positions on column. Consult with your Capsa representative to custom-design the optimal storage of your LX15 Laptop Cart.
Drawer Organization Trays
The LX15 Workstation offers you a choice of modular divider systems to provide segregated storage for medications and supplies. Choose from the removable 3″ Drawer Tray available in 3-slot or 6-slot designs, or the individual VersaBin™ trays that offer sub-divided storage and lids.
Divided VersaBin™ Trays The VX35 Mobile Computing Workstation can be configured and optimized for optimal functionality for Hospitals, Long- Term Care Facilities / Nursing Homes and bedside computer cart needs.
LX5 Standard Cart Specifications.
Base Dimensions: 16″ x 17″
Work Surface Area:
19″ x 22″ with integrated forward-facing handles
Work Surface Height:
34.75″ – 49.25″
Formed steel, aluminum, heavy-duty polymer work surface
Durable powder coat
2 locking, 1 tracking, 1 standard swivel