Rad-5 Pulse Oximeter, Code 9214
Rad-5 Pulse Oximeter – Comes with an LNOP DCSC Sensor, a choice of available Colours of Handheld Boots and a User Manual. Shown in optional protective boot and with DCSC Sensor.
A fully-featured hand-held pulse oximeter with the accuracy and reliability of Masimo SET, perfect for both continuous monitoring and spot-check applications.
• Masimo SET® technology is scientifically and clinically proven to provide accurate pulse oximetry measurements during motion and low perfusion
• Lightweight, convenient handheld device with a long battery life—over 30 hours on 4 AA batteries
• User configurable power up default settings
• Sleep Mode allows clinicians to disable audio tones and LEDs
• Up to 72 hours of trending memory
• Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low perfusion
• Signal I.Q.® (SIQ) bar for signal identification and quality indication during motion and low signal to noise situations
• FastSat® tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with unmatched fidelity
• SmartTone™ beeps in sync with pulse, even under patient motion conditions
• Sensitivity options: APOD™, Normal and MAX
• Audible and visual alarms for High/Low Saturation, Pulse Rate, Sensor Off and Low Battery
• Optional protective boot cover with built in table-top stand